Thursday, December 03, 2020

Walking and GOTVing

Smiling Micro Greenhouse
 Wednesday, I put in my steps alternating walking and ... perhaps not running, but something like trotting. It was enough to kick my system up to another level. I wore my backpack and dropped off a little extra food in the little free pantry on16th, which seemed to be getting a good amount of business and not as much contributions - only to find this time that someone had well stocked it (for its size) with personal care items. That was cool.

I didn't take much in the way of pictures, except I liked the smile on a miniature greenhouse.


I practiced listening and learning at Stage Time University in the evening (see notes).




Thursday on the usual morning walk with the walking buddies we saw Santa waiting by the curb.

The rest of the day I caught up with paperwork: inviting Hobbits to game night tomorrow.

I completed about 40 GOTV letters for Vote Forward, which is about the number I need to do, considering that Saturday and Sunday will be occupied by the Moot Court I'd volunteered for.






No comments: