- Let no word pass your lips or your fingertips that does not say something positive, if only "we can do better".
- We, and no-one else, can define happiness for ourselves, and for no-one else.
- Every now and then it is pleasant, and therefore useful, to review our creative work.
- A nightly ritual of setting out gear for the morning orients the sleeping mind toward tomorrow, and it's easier on the waking self as well.
- You are what you eat, but what you eat is what people feed you. That is to say, associate with positive people if you want to be positive.
- It's ok to rebrand every 18 months or so (check with Rebecca's resources on this)
- Write Every Day. It's both creative and memorable.
- Fear of change just means you're paying attention
- Remember how wildly capable you are!
Who are the positive people in my life?
I need to be objective here: they have to be people in my life (...not I wish were in my life...) and they have to be positive.
- Toastmasters is intrinsically positive
- West Seattle Timebank is positive although not as active
- WPTL is basically positive. It was kind of a drag for a while, but the last two years or so have been great! I need to keep connecting with the positive forces there
- My current job is neither bad nor good. There are some pretty cool people there but the set-up is deadening.
- The Y is complex. Saturday morning classes are thoroughly positive which is why I never fail to attend. Evening classes feel differently to me; I have friends there but the vibe is different; I am continually welcomed but don't really fit. Still I love the dance so I keep going
- the neighborhood is a great place to live but not especially close
- I know a few individuals from here and there but no one close at all but the cats
- The Low Bono Network might be just what I need