Saturday, January 04, 2020

Saturday of Flowers and Hopes for Peace

Since this is Saturday, the cats generously let me sleep in until 5:15. They then graciously allowed me to feed them and turn on cat game youtubes until their naptime around 7.
I finished scanning and discarding business cards from a wooden card file that looks likes Mom's old recipe box, but might have been detritus picked up along the way. If it was Mom's I don't want to discard it but I have no use for it so maybe I'll put it in the box of miscellany for the next time I see Ellen and Ralph.
I added this month's LexisNexis to 4freeCLE and erroneously re-added LawPay's January offering. It's easy to get into a posting frenzy haha!
Now it is time to go to the Y for my favorite Saturday morning class. I hope to take my daily picture in their garden, but who knows?
I stopped by the White Center Library to print some stuff, then went home to do my Minimum Daily Gardening - in this case, put in more bulbs near my apple tree:
I observed that something had dug up a couple of last week's bulbs, but they were still there. I guess or I hope they were just not tasty, but maybe I need to lay down some mulch to discourage a repeat.
Due to issues in the news, I brought out one of me pro-peace memes to share around the internet, for all the good that it does ...
A couple of friends commented on it, so I guess at least we are not alone.
I also updated http://4freeCLE.blogspot.com which is something I do frequently, but I needed to play catch-up on LexisNexis's monthly release.
I uploaded the slideshow for Thursday's CLE and sent directions to the speaker.
I also read a lot of webcomics before turning in at about the usual time.

Tomorrow I need to read the rules for Toastmasters' contests, so I can confirm I will Chair our next one.
Also, I need to follow up on the Herbold meeting for VAF.



No comments: