Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Merry Christmas Neighborhood Walkabout

This holiday afternoon I walked around our neighborhood to see what I had not previously seen.
Darrell "The Stork" lives on the far corner of my block. He has great stories of stringing power lines when there were only 2 bucket trucks for 25 crews. He spent a lot of time going up on his spikes! Now he mostly gardens. He has 3 citrus trees producing (in Seattle!) - they're in pots that he takes them inside when it's cold. It makes you think!

I like the multilevel effect!

These are festive, and better than holly because the don't stick you!

I like the many-colored pumpkins, and the glass bottle flowers


We have a lot of hills, and a lot of solutions to fronting on a hill.

This house has ATTITUDE!
My neighbors Charles and Rick have a fun entry into their yard.
It says, "We like a party, and you have been warned!"


Pull back a bit for a wider look

Can you tell that this structure fascinates me?
It is futuristic and primitive at the same time

Another #LitteFreeLibrary yay!

No comments: