Sunday, December 22, 2019

Patty's Good Boy


Today, like every day, my elderly neighbor Patty walked by, exercising this boy and other dogs that came to her from a shelter. She used to have 5, but the 3 oldest have passed away. I don't know whether she will get more, but she is devoted to the 2 that remain.
I was outside, doing yardwork. There is constant work to be done, cleaning up the fallen leaves or transplanting yet another batches of periwinkle to replace grass. When I went inside, I finished catching up with the complete run of the highly amusing Grrlpower webcomic. Seriously, I see no need to waste my time with the tired Marvel and DC lines when webcomics have a much fresher approach to story - and a much more competitive environment.
I gave away more of the food from the Friday distribution, but there's still some to go. I think I'll be able to move the rest on Xmas.

No comments: