Sunday, April 26, 2020

Sunday Walk

Every morning I make the day off on the calendar, to keep myself oriented in time now that I don't have the structured work week to keep me oriented.
On days that I don't have the long morning walk with Julie and Hannah, I start with the trio of YouTube video exercises. I then start - and typically forget - a light breakfast - usually oatmeal, but today leftover pizza from yesterday's order.
I did some gardening. I put most of Julie's seed onions into the north garden and didn't have to bust any more sod to do it. I put the sprouted nasturtiums into the pots whose previous contents - periwinkle and miner's lettuce - I had transplanted into the north foundation garden.
Ginny Got Her Hair Done
Ginny appeared with grey on her back and tail, and green on her bid. I concluded she had rolled in the chalk art across the street (and when I posted this on facebook, Wendy confirmed they had blutting). Maybe Ginny just wanted a change in appearance!
I got an email saying the macrime pot hanger I ordered from Stephanie's Etsy had shipped. I think it's really dress up the living room.
Barton Street P Patch
Inspired by my weekday walks, I downloaded google fit and resolved to walk an hour. To keep it simple, I just headed west on Henderson (which turns into Barton). I got done around 34th in half an hour, then returned for around 7500 steps and a few photos
Barton Street P Patch Mosaic

On The Way Back

No comments: