Saturday, May 02, 2020

Saturday Cats And Flowers

Today I focussed on practicing working to the calendar - an ability I'm going to need as I assume multiple leadership roles in Toastmasters and elsewhere. I'm using Google Calendar as my basic camera, with some real-world extensions for activity lists as I drive around, as this is much moer convenient than the cellphone calendar.
The day was often wet, but I got my walk in anyway, going up to the bank to deposit a check and looking at flowers on the way back.
I was delighted to read that a program I'd worked on last month is now on the Bar website and for sale:
Cultural Heritage Protections in US and International Law
I had gotten an inquiry about refinancing a few days back so I asked about what I could get now - just a short time after I'd refinanced, but interest rates had gone down again. Today I got the reply, which was neatly laid out but basically said that my current rate was the lowest available. I thanked the agent for trying.
Flowers On My Walk:





Arthur Naps Next To But Not On A Pillow

Ginny Naps On A Bookcase

Imp Wants To Run Around

Shadow's Just Watching


No comments: