Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Walk, Mask, FEEST and Bill checking

It was a beautiful day for a morning walk. To the west was the Sound and to the east was the Cascades.
I did mask pickups and FEEST shopping In the evening, I reviewed my Discover bill and was surprised at its size. I reviewed the account and did not see something odd;  I see the $600 Mienecke bill for fixing the car, plus $142 for WES to fix the part that failed (and to install the external sensor that had been omitted); the Animal hospital a charge for Arthur's annual checkup and bloodwork plus more for his medications; also some for a pizza I got from Proletariat either in solidarity with small business or to celebrate my prosperity relative to so many others. I would not be able to afford many months like that but fortunately my car is unlikely to need another fix.

No comments: