Friday, May 29, 2015

Friday Chips And Cat Door



Friday morning I awoke refreshed and inspired. Kiara and Nessa had asked about getting a cat door for for the basement, and I agreed having a better defined separation between the two units was a good idea.
The door popped off reasonably easily and a few minutes of work with the skillsaw create a cat-door (well, I did draw the outline first - measure twice cut once, right?)

Ready to work!
Later I  saw a note on the door announcing that there was a huge pile of surplus chips in the ally, and we should all take some. I wheeled my barrow and sure enough, there was a non-shambling mound big enough to hide a VW bug. I chipped the front yard which should free me from mowing for a while. The last couple of loads I was joined by a couple of neighbors so we talked.
The Smell Of Success is Piney
All in all, this was a pretty good day.

No comments: