Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Busy Wednesday

On the schedule for today: Shop for FEEST, WPTL Executive committee meeting, Stage Time University.
The FEEST program is coming to an end; Jaime explained that they were transitioning into their summer camp program. One of the happy shoppers who I'd first shopped with said she was happy I'd come to this shop in Des Moines because we'd met there on our first shops, which I am sure is true but since most of my shops were in Burien Seattle I didn't form a strong memory of the person. She - as are they all - was very nice and 40 years younger than I, so I guess I'm a cheerful old man!
The WPTL/EC meeting went well over my cellphone as I drove home from dropping off the FEEST food in a trailer park that reminded me slightly of the trailer park I'd once lived in. This one had trees; I wouldn't call it nice but it was nicer.
I volunteered to look into WPTL getting its own Zoom license.
STU was a disappointment. They are rightfully focussing on virtual meetings but had a lot of problems working with technology. That was a lesson right there.
Raised Beds Repurposing Wheelbarrows
COVID-19 Victory Garden

Plant Crowd At Hardware Store
Little Free Library Matches Big Yellow House

Buddha In The Tree

Peace Birdhouse
King Frog Wears Mask


Road From Closed Bridge Is Closed

Road Open For Cats

I Like Bee Butts
And I Can Not Lie

Another Mask

Station 22
This Art Has Heart

When I Got Home,
They Were Finishing Pole Replacement

No comments: