Monday, May 18, 2020

Walk and Talk

The morning walk was especially long today - maybe 13,000 steps! We were thinking of taking the bus back after going out to the viewpoint park, but they aren't running very often so it was just as fast to walk.
In the evening I zoomed into another Toastmasters meeting. I am working on a speech about keeping the audience interested over Zoom, and I need to see how other people do it.

Nice Parking Strip Bench

Curbside "I Spy" game: lots of dinosaurs, etc

I love Little Free Libraries

Surprised House

Nicely Terraced Front Garden

At first, it's a cute gate with a fairy.
But look closer: is she caught in the spirder's web?

"Alexa Turn Off Pandemic"
"Have We Tried Turning 2020 Off & On Again?"

They Look Fake But Are Real

The Payoff: What A View!

No comments: