Saturday, September 07, 2019

The lavender at the Y is turning with the season

I love my Saturday morning classes at the Fauntleroy Y. It's a very positive way to start the weekend!
this morning I chatted with the other guy in the class and, afterwards, had a joke as usual with Katherine the instructor. I then got a cup of coffee and looked around the grounds for something to photograph. It never fails!
We are out of the season where there are new flowers; it is now time to record the maturation process. This is a metaphor for life!
--
Later this day I took Arthur to the vet for his annual blood work. It was also time to re-order his meds - $280 of it for a 90 day supply. I spend more on medical care for my cats than I do for myself, and I don't do for them everything the doctor suggests. It's a problem.

No comments: