Tuesday, September 03, 2019

Arthur Underbedkat

Every morning and evening, I give Arthur his meds. Some days it's quite a game locating him; if he's had time to wake up and think about it, he could be anywhere.
I try to leave him alone when he's under the bed, so it's like his private refuge. But today I had to go to work and get him medicated so I enticed him away from the back corner under the bed and ... the deed was done!
I posted this photo as my daily FB with the comment
I appreciate that caring for children is harder than caring for cats .... But at least children can't hide under the bed when it's time to get their meds!
Well! I never imagined just how many parents were following my feed. Suffice it to say there was a LOT of comments to the tune of "Are you sure? Oh yes they can!"
I sit corrected haha!

No comments: