- Get back to a healthy weight through a plant-based diet.
- REASON: I'm not grossly obese but it seems to be pumping up my blood pressure, and that's not good.
- Clear my kitchen of animal-based products and candy.
- Get a scales and measure daily onto TWINE.
- Manage Spending
- REASON: I want to keep my home so I have a comfortable retirement
- Build and use 2017 Money spreadsheet to include all spending
- File taxes by end of January
- Keep renters paying on time
- Revise rent as needed
- Develop 3 new friends
- REASON: I need friends. It's obvious
- Participate fully in Toastmasters - 2 evenings/month
- Participate DAV - 3 weekends/month
- Work - I don't know whether that's a good venue
- YMCA - participate 4 times/week and talk with people every time
- Neighbors - I'm not sure how to do that
- Refinance home
- REASON: I don't want to lost it at the end of the year
- File taxes
- Write business plan for home
- Try Gerry Rasmussen
- Try credit unions
- What else?
Sunday, January 01, 2017
New Year's Resolutions
Well, why not?
at 6:10 AM