Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Ready to give thanks....

 ...all things considered, I'm better off than most people - I have a home, an income, food and friends although no intimates.

I enjoyed this inspiring Thanksgiving address

I prepared at least 20 GOTV letters for Georgia today, to be mailed as I go by USPS tomorrow.

tomorrow should be busy, what with the morning walk, Zumba Thanksgiving special, and then the Hobbit Bloat by Zoom. I'll be ready to rest when this is done!

I've been practicing Lost Cities on Board Game Arena, and think I'm getting the hang of it. No way to tell until I play against another person, of course, but my performance in the first couple of games playing Julie/Hannah was no great, probably because I didn't really understand the game.

Two Dudes Fishing

Tuesday our walk was down to Lincoln Park, where we saw these two fishing.



I also liked this artistically decorated boulder.


Bag Of Shiny Rocks

I put ten years' accumulation of polished rocks up on Buy Nothing, secure in the knowledge that I don't really have a use for them. They're too nice just to pour into a rock garden.

No comments: