Thursday, March 19, 2020

Saturday At Home

For the first time for as long as I can recall, I awoke from a worried dream. I was on a bus going over the pass (which I knew was Snoqualmie Pass, coming home from Eastern Washington). The driver talked a lot while focussing on following the road which had no guard rail to stop us from plunging down the cliff of several hundred feet. I have never liked that stretch of road but it was worse not being in control.
I have been practicing social distancing, which means I'm alone with the cats and the internet. I still do some exercise every morning, but my energy is low so I often settle for some yoga. I like playing the exercise youtube through the day, for the sound of human voices, but the cats prefer their videos. I compromise.
Kiara came by to do some house cleaning. She trying working while in school but this interfered with her studies; I'd much rather she do some housecleaning that fits her schedule and excels at school I trust her around here to do a good job and not need direction. It was odd to maintain the necessary distance since she's kind of huggy but that's just the way it is right now. We're all doing our best to be smart.

No comments: