Sunday, September 22, 2019

Refi and CLE

Saturday I did barre, went to DAV 23 (met a friend of Ellen's who, as it turns out, was already a DAV member; gave him links to legal resources for his issue), talked over business with Cyril, shopped, and rested. Oh yeah: did the refi yay!
This adds the 6.99% loan for the heating system into the mortgage. The mortgage goes up from 4% to 4.1% but the numbers work out so that after maybe 18 months of paying the fees with my interest savings, the rest is pure profit. This is another step toward the new business since it get my monthly set of payments down a little.
Dinner was pizza and beer with Jenn. We're friends.
Sunday I wasn't going to drive anywhere; I plan was to do a lot of around the house projects. I did. Late in the day, however, I ran out to Zippys to get last minute food for Kiara, who starts school tomorrow. It is a joyous occasion but I suppose somewhat fraught.
Now I am going to put myself to bed and feel happy I got so much done this weekend. Enjoy the mundane!

No comments: