Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Refi Thoughts could go on forever

I submitted a refinancing proposal to a company that seemed reasonable. Naturally I have second thoughts now that another company has made a better offer. Should I have waited? Can I back out of the first plan and go with the 2nd? What if there is a third? Or what if the 2nd offer isn't really so good?
That way lies madness. I was happy with the first plan; perhaps I "should" have studied it harder but it wasn't my first look into the problem. The broker who had gotten me into this house seemed unlikely to be able to help me keep it, since my W2 income isn't quite enough.
My priority is to refinance so I need not worry about losing my home, and then to build from there. I am content.

No comments: