Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Now I Am A Dogfather. Or Doggrandfather.

Kiara and Nessa have talked about getting a dog some day, but not yet. I'm ok with that; they're great with animals. I really appreciate their care for the cats. Yesterday the dog appeared. Technically she is "only" being fostered, but there is about zero percent chance that she won't stay as a permanent member of the family. Nessa got her through some contact at the hospital that knew this puppy needed a home. My role was to give Nessa and the puppy a ride home from the hospital.
The pup is a Chihuahua Dauschund mix, about the size of a small meatball grinder. It'll be interesting to see how she gets along with the cats. I'm sure they'll adapt, although Arthus may spend even more time upstairs, which is fine with me.

No comments: