Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Dr. Wendy Hueners Ventura at Attune Natural Health, PLLC - Recommended!

I came to Dr. Wendy at Attune Natural Health in the summer of 2014 because I had been rejected for blood donation due to blood pressure.

Previously I had taken this problem to another doctor, who immediately prescribed diuretics. I was unwilling to make that my first choice, so I looked for alternative and found Attune. I knew that my neighbor was some sort of doctor, but I really didn't know much about it, so I asked, and we set up an appointment.

Dr. Wendy gave me a long interview, something like an hour, with some tests. This was not one of those situations where I was coded into a six-minute segment and given a standardized response! She worked up a clear plan fitted to me, with numbered items in the areas of diet, exercise, etc.

The results were clear: after about four months, I could donate blood again! This was my personal goal, but it was also a sign that I was restoring my health to normal. I had basically dropped 15 point of both BP numbers without taking any drugs.

From a cost standpoint, food and exercise were far less expensive than a prescription, and had other advantages, such as alleviating hunger and feeling good. Obviously I would recommend this doctor. She's pretty friendly too!

No comments: