- Self-help legal information
- Teaching videos about servicemembers' rights under the SCRA
- Commonly used interactive forms
- An interactive map of free legal aid offices
- Research tools for legal advocates
Servicemembers, veterans, their families and friends who can't find the resources they need for a legal issue should check out resources such as their "Find Local Help" page. On the other hand, if you provide such services, you should check to see that you are on that page and, if not, contact the website to get added.