Help disaster survivors on the East Coast.
(None of this is made up; this is the actual plan as executed!)
1. Go to Dayton, hundreds of miles away
2. Buy $5,000 of stuff that they don't need
3. Truck the stuff to a political rally
4. Unload the trucks
5. Announce that people can donate the stuff by "giving" it to you (you know, the stuff that is already yours because you bought it!)
6. Take lots of pictures of yourself loading the trucks you just unloaded
7. Maybe drive that stuff to the East Coast from Dayton, passing hundreds of warehouses in Ohio and Pennsylvania already loaded with stuff; or maybe not. Who knows?
8. MOST IMPORTANT: Do NOT Talk To Reporters!!!
9. Expect people to think this shows you're a good leader.
DID I MISS ANYTHING?
Another way of putting it: