- Disdainful of laws and customs that bind mere humans
- Served by limitless hordes of lesser beings
- Capable of acts of immense physical strength
- Generally more intelligent than any individual human
- Immune to being injured by physical acts that would kill any human
- Nourished by the life-force of humans, typically expressed as blood
- Useful servants but terrifying masters
- Literary Fiction.
1-7. Same as Above
8. Nourished by the life-force of humans, typically expressed as employee time or customer money
9. Same as Above
10. Legal Fiction.
See the difference?