Friday, December 24, 2021

Merry Trashmas!

I invented a new Christmas Eve holiday: Trashmas! Grab your garbage bag and go through the neighborhood picking up gifts for good little garbage collectors.
 
I put in quite some time with my camera on a tripod, trying to get the pose and the framing just right, but was never satisfied. Fortunately, a couple of people came by walking a dog, and one of them took this photo for me. Thanks!
 
I also recorded a video for Stage Time University - let's see if it works here: https://www.facebook.com/rewinn/videos/733633511374021/

Thanks to the City of Seattle for the nice garbage bags, grabber and gloves, which supplied the equipment as part of its initiative to support neighborhood cleanup, and to the Facebook Group A Clearer Alki, which got the stuff to me. Neighborhood works!

No comments: