Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Air Conditioned Tuesday

I slept more soundly last night than the night before, perhaps because I gave up my stubborness and turned on the air conditioner. By some standards, it's only a little hot out but I guess for us Seattlites that's too much.
We walked down to the road along the water, then north to the bulkhead construction.  

I gave the cats their flea meds, using the stuff from Costco instead of from Chewy.com. If it works as well, it represents a huge savings! I use the tag #CatFleaTreatment to help keep track when last I treated them.
I am not super pleased with my Ting bill. It was a worthy experiment but it does seem to work out better than tmobile. Oh well.
Toastmasters was fun, as always. I stressed a little about doing evaluations, as always, and it was well received, as always. At Post Toasties I asked Vikki about the shelves of games behind her, and discovered she's an avid boardgamer. For COVID she games on https://boardgamearena.com/startwannaplay I suggested we might have game night.
It is annoying loading my daily pictures in order, only to have blogger rearrange them. Oh well.

At home, apple clusters from next door



DURING THE MORNING WALK

Antennas of West Seattle

Glowing Chard

Look closely at the chimera house

In an alley, an electric ball

lavendar and bees

Multiple story Little Free Library

Radish flower at home

Stone art

Side Walk Cat

No comments: