Monday, July 15, 2019

Treating the Cats for Fleas

I care for four cats: Imp (the young and cute one), Shadow (elderly, nervous and serious about food), Ginny (Kiara's fun-loving lovebug) and Arthur (like me a grumpy old man).
I had gotten away from giving them regular flea treatments when I was scraping by for cash and Nessa was living here. She took care of the cat's medical needs.
Now, however, Nessa is on her own (having found love, or so I hear) and the four cats are my responsibility. That means monthly flea treatments.
Nessa recommends Advantage and recommends against Frontline. I trust her judgment.
I'm going to try to order the stuff off Chewy so it arrives automatically and I don't have to think about buying it. The more it is automatic, the less I will forget, or so my theory goes.
Sometimes caring just means setting up a system.

No comments: