Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Political Memes December 2014

These are original combinations of images and text; the images are from a variety of sources.
I'll add to this post throughout the month. It's a record of some of my interests and concerns.

It was Time for another scandal....

 I'm sure conservatives were just trolling, but it got me thinking...
 Release of the heavily redacted torture report has revealed the utter dishonor of many (not all) American conservatives
Yeah, I can laugh at myself ...


 Another idiotic conservative idea was that Bush was better than Obama. Re-using their meme
 is fun!


 Ben Carson. LOL. He knows what he's doing.
 Direct service to the VA Hospital does get you thinking ...

 This is true ...
 Did someone saw sodomy? Because I'm not sure they know what Sodomy really is - luckily we can go right to the story of Sodom...
OK this is still my favorite this month. Maybe it's the black background.



No comments: