Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Plans for 2014


  • Maintain and improve health and housing situation. I'll be resuming the diet that worked so well for me about 10 years ago, stepping up to exercising 5 times a week, and continuing to improve my housing - after all, I'm going to be living here another 30 years so anything I do will pay off in the long run 
  • Regularize my delivery of pro bono legal services through the Veterans Pro Bono Consortium Project. I'm currently handling one case, and by the end of 2014 should be experienced enough to start a pipeline
  • Get Veterans and Friends of Puget Sound organized and humming. January will be a key month for this, as we have a necessary bit of time to regroup and reorganize; the goal is that it should be as efficient and regular as 4freeCLE.
  • Keep expanding 4freeCLE. There has to be a way to extend its reach to provide more service.


No comments: