|4freeCLE: The Free CLE Newsletter!|
April 22, 2012
Live CLE webinars bring the best in Continuing Legal Education to your current location!
- April 24: Best Practices: Prior Art Search. Improve your patent prosecutions. By LegalAdvantage.
- April 24: Juries, Social Media and the Court: What You Need to Know about this Intersection. How courts addressing the use of social media in jury instructions, how attorneys use social media in choosing a jury and what to do if a juror uses social media improperly. By LexisNexis.
- April 25: Taking the Leap: Successfully Implementing An Electronic Case Management System. How others have used sophisticated electronic case management to boost profitability and better manage their immigration practice. By LawLogix.
- April 26: What is Marriage: A Discussion about the Minnesota Marriage Amendment. Arguments over a proposed limit on civil marriage. Also provided in-person (St. Paul). By Hamline University.
- May 1: Debt & Bankruptcy in Dissolution. For lawyers in the Moderate Means Program. Also provided in person (Seattle). By WSBA MMP.
- May 3: I-9 Audits 101: Implementing and Managing A Compliance Strategy. Questions from your immigration law peers on I-9 Audits. By LawLogix.
|On-Demand CLE |
You could earn a credit in the next hour, or a quarter-credit in the next fifteen minutes!
Often these free, live programs are eligible for credit in other states via application or reciprocity, and may involve terms and conditions, e.g. association membership or volunteer service.
Your comments, especially leads to more free CLE, are very welcome; please email the editor. Feel free to forward this to your colleagues. If this was forwarded to you, you can get your own subscription for free by signing up now!
|Missouri Solo & Small Firm Conference Fee Waiver!|
The Missouri Bar offers a fee reduction or waiver to qualifying attorneys attending its CLE-granting Solo & Small Firm Conference, writing:
"If you are not able to attend without a registration fee waiver or a reduced registration fee, please submit a completed application to the address on the form by midnight on April 30, 2012. You will be notified by May 15, 2012 if financial assistance is available."
Read More Here!
If This Newsletter Helps You, It'll Help Your Colleagues - Pass It On!
4freeCLE is delivered weekly and will always be free!