My Lies And/Or Truths
- In the early 1980s, turned down a job offer from a company called "Microsoft" and in the early 2000s, I turned down an offer from a company called "google". (Given my track record, would you like to offer me a job? I promise to turn you down!)
The NominationsNow to the nominations. There are so many people I'd like to
- Mudball at Wholly Hodgepodge - Catholic news with more honesty than the Hierarchy would like
- Blaine Millet at WOM10 (Word Of Mouth On Steroids) - Social Networking for Executives
- DavyK at Duck and Cover - Daily snarking at the world's worst cartoon
- Ken at Detour Ends - Hey Ken, let's see some more writing!
- Mel at Mel Knits & Lives In The Emerald City - Boeing Engineer Knitter and One Hoopy Frood
- Pilgrim at Operation Pitchfork - Yes, the Rednecks and the Greenies can be friends!
- Steve Muhlberger at Muhlberger's World History - History can be fun if you read smart guys like this one