- GREEN: All is calm. Your tea is nice and healthy, possibly minty.
- BLUE: Slightly unusual situation, but little cause for alarm. Most likely, your tea has some dried berries added.
- ORANGE: Moderate alertness. Your tea has a citrus base.
- YELLOW: Warning! The situation is highly usual; someone may have pissed in your tea.
- RED: Panic! Extreme danger that your tea has either redbush infusions of foreign origin, or is some bloody vampire concoction from Twilight fans. Flee In Panic!!!
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Tea Bag Party Color Code Alert System
In honor of today's teabagging parties, I offer the following COLOR-CODED Teabag Warning System: