Tuesday, March 09, 2021

Fencing

 My neighbors organized replacing the fence between us, which had been tumbling down. Photos do not convey how it leaned in on its decaying foundation, and could have been pushed over easily in places. I was initially worried about the cost, but I fought the urge and just coasted along. The results are going to encourage me to get out in the yard and do more projects. Thanks neighbors!

What it was

Panorama does not really show the lean

Fence top decaying, fence bottom leaning

Truly The Laborer Is Worthy Of His Hire

I regret adding to the trash, but what can you do?


Invisible Fence

What It Is



Now I am encouraged to upgrade the gate!


-------------------------------------------
Unrelated, but important: I'm back in the voter registration saddle again! These letters from Sierra Club Voter Registration Letter Writing encourages voters who appear not to be at their address of registration to update their registration, so they don't get disappointed when they try to vote. It's not to soon to get started winning 2022!


Also, I got my first Covid-19 shot (Moderna). It was about like a mosquito bite but the nurse was much nicer!

No comments: